- Thursday 8-9pm at Waterfront Leisure Centre, Woolwich, SE18 6DL.
- Sunday 8-9pm at Eltham College, Mottingham, SE9 4QF.
- £3 for members and £5 for non-members per session (your introductory session is free!).
- In summer we also swim at Charlton Lido and Leybourne Lakes.
- Saturdays 8:30am, approx 2.5hr. Starting from the Blackheath Tea Hut (junction of Shooters Hill Road/Goffers Road)
- Most rides head out to Kent and the challenging climbs of the North Downs Ridge.
- Routes and groupings are organised on the members' forum and via Facebook/WhatsApp. There are usually faster and slower groups and subject to demand a novice group led by an experienced rider.
- Novice riders and new members should contact the club at least 3 days before the ride date to ensure the ride is going ahead and that you are properly prepared.
- Remember to bring emergency contact details.
- Bring spare tubes, a pump, food, drink, cash for emergencies (or cake!) and a mobile.
Coached Turbo Sessions:
- Wednesday, 7:15pm - 9:00pm at Blackheath Rugby Club (Barbarians Room).
- £3 for members.
- Around 1hr of intensive workout on the turbo with a chance for a short brick run at the end.
- Club turbos are available for hire but it is preferable to provide your own. Please contact Jim for availability.
- Don't forget your bike and bring along a sweat towel, something to drink, and some dry clothing for after!
- Open to all abilities.
- Tuesday 7:30pm
- Summer: Greenwich Park Bandstand;
- Winter: Various meeting points on/around Blackheath Common - see posts on Forum, Facebook, Club Run Whatsapp group. (Jan & Feb 2018 - meet at Andrew Gibb Memorial: https://goo.gl/maps/27o4HLX5hSy)
- New members should contact the club for that months meeting point.
- Open to all abilities. Sessions are based around a central point so nobody gets lost or left behind.
- 1st Friday of every month. Thanks
- Please check the forum for details.
- Pub after!
- Mondays 7:30-8:30pm, Blackheath Rugby Club (Barbarians Room)
- Tri specific strength exercises
- Please bring a mat if you have one, otherwise we have some available to borrow
- £3 for members.
There are a number of extra sessions organised throughout the year. Please see the Training Forum for updates.